The kids of CC 265 (aka, the ROMEKIDS) are in ROME!!!! Here's my take on the experience :)

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Today's the Day!!!

Holy Smokes! TODAY IS THE DAY!

My family is taking me to the airport is just about five hours. We'll be meeting Jackie, Dan, and the rest of the class in about seven hours. Then all of us will be flying off to ROME in just about 10 hours! 

We're leaving at 9:30 pm on Sunday night, getting there at 12:30 pm on Monday afternoon, and it's only an 8.5 hour flight. Time travel... whoa. 

I'm not too excited for waiting at the airport itself, but at least I'll be with 21 good friends and two awesome professors. We'll make it entertaining somehow! 

So the next time I will post, I'll be posting in ROME!! Once we get to St. John's University, we'll have a few hours to unpack and relax, so I'll make sure to update on how the plane ride was an everything. WOOHOO WE'RE SO CLOSE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment